Things to fix

General discussion about Visopsys.
andymc

Things to fix

Post by andymc »

Hi all,

I was wondering, what are your main 'gripes' about Visopsys? Things that bug you? Issues you wish I'd fix?

I have my own list, of course, and that list is influenced by the things you guys post on here (and in the Partition Logic forum, and emails I get from Partition Logic users).

But, I thought I'd ask explicitly. No need to be polite -- if you think something sucks, go ahead and say it here.

On some things I might disagree, or whatever, but it seems worth it to have the discussion.
fosforito

Re: Things to fix

Post by fosforito »

Hello Andy. One thing I don't like from Visopsys are the Window Scrollbars. The curser MUST stay inside the scroll area and I have to scroll slowly to move the bar.

I have tried to fix it but the only thing I get is that the cursor can stay outside of the window to scroll but not inside.

Regards, Jens Wagner

;)
andymc

Post by andymc »

Hi fosforito,

I finally sorted this out, with inspiration from the changes you gave me. It will be fixed in the next version, 0.77 which should arrive pretty soon.

Andy
fosforito

Post by fosforito »

The discussions here are made with a lot of "patience" xD
1,5 years later...

But great that this will get better :)

Greetings from Paraguay!
andymc

Post by andymc »

fosforito wrote:The discussions here are made with a lot of "patience" xD
1,5 years later...
Heheh, yeah. :D My to-do list is big and usually expanding. I have to choose priorities. Lately I've been making a lot of progress on various things, now that the hardware support is getting pretty solid.