Post by Liss »

Great :-) When 0.8 release?

Замечательно :-) Когда ждать 0.8?
andymc

Re: Translating Visopsys OS

Post by andymc »

Liss wrote:Great :-) When 0.8 release?

Замечательно :-) Когда ждать 0.8?
Soon soon, I have no more tasks to finish, I'm just polishing a few things. :ugeek:
andymc

Post by andymc »

I posted a preview release of 0.8 here http://visopsys.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=264

If you guys wouldn't mind, could you have a look at the state of the translations?

The source tree is there, so if you want to edit the .po files before the official release, now's a good time!

Andy
doga-1494

Post by doga-1494 »

andymc wrote:Excellent, thanks very much doga. Sorry for the delay - I was on holiday.

Congratulations on your University acceptance! I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

Here's the screenshot of how it looks. Does it seem OK?
Everything looks okay! only I should add new translated words for some places as i can see on the screenshot :D
I'm gonna translate those missing ones soon
thanks btw, i hope so :violin:
Liss

Post by Liss »

Okay, Andy. Translate done. Sorry for attaching whole "src" directory. I was made it quickly. Please extract /ru/*.po files to the directories you need.
andymc

Post by andymc »

Liss wrote:Okay, Andy. Translate done. Sorry for attaching whole "src" directory. I was made it quickly. Please extract /ru/*.po files to the directories you need.
Seems like there was meant to be an attachment here? I don't think it stuck :lol:
Liss

Post by Liss »

Wait... oh sh~
I figured that I attached the translation, but I did it at night and apparently forgot to attach.
And the notebook in which everything was done, I had to give to another person.
It seems necessary to do all over again. :cry: Please wait for a couple days.

I am a winner in life! :lol:
Liss

Post by Liss »

Sorry for a long wait. Found free time to make small changes. Partially translated copy-boot. I found a couple of minor typos. I send 7zip format.
Attachments
visopsys-0.8_pre1-src.7z
(29.96 KiB) Downloaded 985 times
andymc

Post by andymc »

Great! Thanks Liss.

I just bought my first house and I'm trying to renovate it before we move in, so that's been distracting me from Visopsys recently.

I'll get these changes into the big release, when it's ready. It's mostly ready, but I found a tricky GUI crash that I really want to fix before I do the release.
Halamix2

Post by Halamix2 »

Hi all,
So I would want to translate Visopsys into Polish (ISO-8859-2). What should I do/download?