Translating Visopsys OS

General discussion about Visopsys.
andymc

Re: Translating Visopsys OS

Post by andymc »

Looks good to me, mate - cheers! I've checked your new version into my repository, so it'll be in the next release.
espectalll123

Post by espectalll123 »

andymc wrote:Looks good to me, mate - cheers! I've checked your new version into my repository, so it'll be in the next release.
Great, after almost 3 years I've finally contributed something to the source code of Visopsys! :banana-linedance:
espectalll123, making dreams work!
andymc

Post by andymc »

espectalll123 wrote:Great, after almost 3 years I've finally contributed something to the source code of Visopsys! :banana-linedance:
Ha! Well all of these things help. All contributions are very welcome :animals-dogrun:
fosforito

Post by fosforito »

Hi, the german translations are ready (with the new calculator-app).

What about you Espectall? Do you need any help?
ap0r

Post by ap0r »

Hey! I will get on the translation when i get home :D I will attach it here or email it to you... cheers :)
ap0r

Post by ap0r »

How about accents (á é í ó ú), are those supposed to work ok or cause any problems?
andymc

Post by andymc »

ap0r wrote:How about accents (á é í ó ú), are those supposed to work ok or cause any problems?
They should work :P

At least, if you use the correct codepage when you're translating. I can't check it right now because I'm travelling, but if you look at the existing translations and keymaps it should be obvious. The font glyphs for those characters will be mapped to codes that should make it apparent which codepage to use.
ap0r

Post by ap0r »

#: screenshot.c:102
msgid ""
"Couldn't save the screenshot.\n"
"I'm sure it would have been nice."

That made me laugh...
ap0r

Post by ap0r »

fosforito wrote:Hello again. I had some problems with my OS('s) because I made some stupid things like formatting important harddisk partitions with the Visopsys installation program :oops:
The only thing I lost were the recently into spanish translated files sent from Andy in this topic :O ...backups...

Ok. I made now three packages. The first named "src_programs_es" is for Espectralll and the other named "es" for apOr ;)
I will continue translating the other programs to german.

The files in 'src_programs_es' have some german translations I started and they are all in one folder.
The files in 'es' are splitted into various subdirectories - the same like attached by Andy, only that I renamed the "de" to "es" directories.

Greetings

Jens W.
I have emailed my half of the translation. Let me know if there are any issues with it.
fosforito

Post by fosforito »

Hi apor! Great! To what email you sent the files? There is nothing in my inbox...