Extra Wallpapers Pack + Tutorial

General discussion about Visopsys.
ap0r

Extra Wallpapers Pack + Tutorial

Post by ap0r »

Hello all, i've worked a bit and added a few wallpapers, bringing the total number to 10 wallpapers to choose from: (I didn't include the default ones here :P). Note that i downloaded these images from internet, so some of them may have copyright, but hey, we aren't making money with them :D

Download the pack from here: http://www.mediafire.com/?g1a0z6bvzwzjcy4

To install it, simply copy the included file and folder in the root of a visopsys iso, and overwrite if needed. Then install visopsys from the modified ISO. I didn't upload an entire iso, as in my previous mod, to be able to upload it faster... My internet is awful ;)

Tutorial: Adding New Wallpapers

1) Make or download a 1024 x 768 32 bit JPG image
2) Copy it to /system/wallpaper
2) Edit the file "install-files.full" and add the image path and name, to the end of the file. Make sure that the text is a continuous stream (no spaces, no linefeed, no carriage return)

Example:

Code: Select all

/system/wallpaper/volcano.jpg/system/wallpaper/car.jpg/system/wallpaper/nerdy1.jpg
Some images over 72 ppp may not show.

Included Images:

Volcano

Prairie

Nerdy

Nerdy

Nerdy

Car
ap0r

Re: Extra Wallpapers Pack + Tutorial

Post by ap0r »

Lol for Spammers :clap:
Liss

Post by Liss »

Can i show my own wallpapers? I make it for puppyrus, but i have sources and can change for visopsys.
Attachments
Cloud over my town
Cloud over my town
Pretty puppy
Pretty puppy
"V" means VisOpSys
"V" means VisOpSys
ap0r

Post by ap0r »

Yes Liss, you can make your own wallpapers :D the instructions as to how to include them are on the first post! Sorry for the late reply, didn't see this :(