NineGB - Gameboy emulator for Visopsys

General discussion about Visopsys.
ap0r

Re: NineGB - Gameboy emulator for Visopsys

Post by ap0r »

That would ensure that all the software is compatible with the latest version :)
ivan

Post by ivan »

This emulator it's compatible with Visopsys 0.74? I tried to run but doesn't work. I don't know if I'm doing it right.
It's implemented any way to install NineGB or other applications in Visopsys? It is possible to copy and move files? Yes, I'm look like a newbie with this OS. :P

I copied the program on a pendrive, and run it with the Program Manager, but when I choose the Super Mario Land rom, shows nothing.
Screenshot:

P.D. I run Visopsys in a virtual machine with VMware (Windows 8.1 Pro).
andymc

Post by andymc »

Hi Ivan,

I guess some things changed in the GUI from when nextvolume wrote this emulator, so I can try building it against 0.74 and see whether everything is OK. But, I need a ROM to test it with, I think. I'm not a gamer so I probably need a pointer where to get these.

Andy
andymc

Post by andymc »

We don't have a formal way to install standalone applications yet - ones that aren't built with the main distribution. It's something we'll add pretty soon though, I think.
ivan

Post by ivan »

Understood, first I'll try if it works with version 0.73 of Visopsys. Thanks for your answer andymc.